- 8 Tbsp. Natrel butter
- 1 ½ cups Island Farms by Natrel 18% table cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Pasta, cooked and drained
- Over low heat, melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Add the table cream and continue to heat, taking care not to boil.
- Simmer for about 3 minutes, then add grated parmesan and garlic powder.
- Stir until ingredients are combined and cheese is melted.
- Make sure your sauce doesn’t boil.
- Add parsley just before serving.
- Toss the cooked pasta and sauce together, and serve immediately.