This is for when you’re not counting calories – indulgence is good for the soul sometimes! Makes a great side dish with grilled meat or chicken, or great as an entrée with a nice green salad.
- 125 ml (½ cup) fresh grated parmesan
- 275 ml (1 container) Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream
- 60 ml (¼ cup) Natrel butter
- 14 ml (1 tbsp) fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 - 6 slices bacon
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Drain on paper towels, chop.
- Using the same pan, (wipe out excess fat, but try and leave the brown bits), add butter and cream.
- When butter is melted, add cheese, and simmer till thickened (don't let it boil).
- When ready to serve, add bacon and parsley.
- Serve immediately over hot fettuccine.