What to do with leftover turkey? Use it in our Turkey Alfredo and enjoy a little pasta on a cold winter evening or over the holidays.
- 1 – 250g (1 cup) Island Farms by Natrel cream cheese
- 125 g (½ cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 125 ml (½ cup) Island Farms milk
- 125 g (½ cup) New Natrel butter
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- 500 g (2 cups) cubed/diced left over cooked turkey
- Cooked spaghetti, linguini or fettuccine
- Combine all ingredients except pasta and turkey in a medium saucepan.
- Heat on low to medium, stirring frequently until the mixture is smooth.
- Add turkey and continue on heat until meat is warm.
- Toss with your favourite cooked spaghetti, linguini or fettuccine.