- 60 mL (¼ cup) New Natrel butter
- 125 g (½ cup) chopped onions
- 950 mL (4 cups) of chopped or sliced cabbage
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) caraway seeds
- 2 mL (½ tsp.) salt
- 1 pkg. egg noodles
- 125 g (½ cup) Island Farms sour cream
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add onions. Sauté until soft.
- Add cabbage. Sauté for 5 minutes or until crisp and tender.
- Stir in caraway seeds and salt.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in salted and boiling water as directed on package.
- Afterward, drain well.
- Stir noodles into cabbage.
- Add sour cream.
- Cook for around 5 minutes, stirring frequently.