- 60 mL (¼ cup) New Natrel butter
- 125 mL (½ cup) chopped onions
- 950 mL (4 cups) of cabbage, chopped or sliced
- 5 mL (1 tsp) caraway seeds
- 2 mL (½ tsp) salt
- 1 pkg. egg noodles
- 125 g (½ cup) Island Farms sour cream
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Add the onions. Sauté until soft.
- Add the cabbage. Sauté for 5 minutes or until crisp and tender.
- Stir in the caraway seeds and salt.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in salted, boiling water as directed on the package.
- Afterward, drain well.
- Stir the noodles together with the cabbage.
- Add the sour cream.
- Cook for around 5 minutes, stirring frequently.