- 1 lb. penne pasta (or tagliatelle if you prefer)
- 2 Tbsp. Natrel butter
- 1 tsp. chopped rosemary
- 1 ½ lb. fresh ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded & diced
- Salt, pepper, sugar
- ½ lb. chorizo sausage, sliced in ¼-inch rounds
- Crushed chillies
- ¾ cup Island Farms by Natrel table cream (18%)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped flat leaf parsley, divided
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in saucepan; add rosemary and tomatoes and cook about 5 minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
- Add salt & pepper to taste, and a pinch of sugar.
- Add sausage and sprinkle crushed chillies.
- Add cream and 2 tablespoons of parsley, simmer 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, until liquid is reduced by half.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta.
- To serve, place pasta on plate, top with sauce and sprinkle parmesan and remaining parsley on the top.