- 250 g (1 cup) Island Farms by Natrel cream cheese
- 375 g (1 ½ cups) of flour
- 125 mL (½ cup) New Natrel butter
- 1-184 g (6.5 oz.) can of flaked ham
- 1 small minced onion
- 250 g (1 cup) of petite frozen peas
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 beaten egg white
- Sesame seeds
- Blend all dough ingredients in a mixer, form into a ball and chill for 1 hour.
- Mix filling ingredients.
- Roll out dough and cut into 7.5 cm (3") circles.
- Fill with 15 ml (1 Tbsp) of filling, fold and seal with egg white.
- Pierce top in 2 or 3 places, brush with egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake on a cookie sheet in 200° C (400° F) oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Freezes well, if required.