Left over chicken on hand? Dice, heat and toss with the pasta and sauce for a delicious Chicken Alfredo dinner.
- 250 g (1 cup) Island Farms by Natrel cream cheese
- 125 g (½ cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 125 mL (½ cup) Island Farms milk
- 125 g (½ cup) New Natrel butter
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Heat on low to medium, stirring frequently until mixture is smooth.
- Toss with your favourite cooked spaghetti, linguine or fettuccine.
- Option garnish; top with fresh parsley.