Our thanks to Lisa from Agassiz, BC for sharing this recipe with us.
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow or sweet onion (diced)
- ½ red pepper diced (optional)
- ½ green pepper diced (optional)
- 4 Tbsp. curry powder or paste
- 2 Tbsp. masala
- 2 Tbsp. cardamom
- 1 tsp. ginger (powder or fresh)
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 1 tsp. tumeric
- ½ cup Island Farms Homo Milk
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. Island Farms Sour Cream
- Put bite-size pieces of chicken and oil in a large frying pan and fry till pink is almost gone.
- Add onion (and peppers if wanted) and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add all spices and let simmer for 3 min.
- Then add milk, coconut cream and sour cream, stirring to combine everything.
- Let simmer on medium heat for 20 min. stirring often.
- Serve over basmati or jasmine rice. ENJOY!