- 1 partially baked pie shell
- 225 g (½ lb) smoked salmon, chopped
- 250 g (1 cup) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 or 4 eggs
- 375 mL (3/4 cup) Island Farms milk
- 125 mL (½ cup) Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream
- 60 mL (¼ cup) grated parmesan cheese
- 5 mL (1 tsp) dried dill weed
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 mL (¼ tsp) pepper
- Preheat oven to 235° C (450° F).
- Spread salmon over bottom of pie shell.
- Sprinkle Swiss cheese over salmon.
- Beat eggs and mix in milk, cream, Parmesan cheese, dried dill, and pepper.
- Blend well and pour into shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes in pre-heated 235° C (450° F) oven.
- Lower oven temperature to 180° C (350° F) and bake another 15 minutes or until centre is almost firm.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh dill.