- 1 partially-baked pie shell
- 225 g (½ lb.) smoked salmon, chopped
- 250 mL (1 cup) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 or 4 eggs
- 375 mL (¾ cup) Island Farms milk
- 125 mL (½ cup) Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream
- 60 mL (¼ cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 mL (1 tsp) dried dill weed
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 mL (¼ tsp) pepper
- Preheat the oven to 235°C (450°F).
- Spread the smoked salmon over the bottom of the pie shell.
- Sprinkle the Swiss cheese over the smoked salmon.
- Beat the eggs and mix into the milk, whipping cream, Parmesan cheese, dried dill, and pepper.
- Blend well and pour into the shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a pre-heated, 235°C (450°F) oven.
- Lower the oven temperature to 180°C (350°F) and bake another 15 minutes, or until the centre is almost firm.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with the fresh dill.