- 4 large flour tortillas
- 250 g Island Farms by Natrel cream cheese (regular or light)
- 1 jar (170 mL/6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 125 mL (½ cup) Gorgonzola, blue or your favourite strong cheese, crumbled
- 50 mL (¼ cup) chopped fresh parsley
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 5 mL (1 tsp) dried oregano
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Stir together the cream cheese, artichoke hearts, strong cheese, parsley, red pepper, oregano, pepper and garlic.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the 4 tortillas.
- Roll tightly and trim the ends; wrap each roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the rolls from the fridge, slice them diagonally into 1-cm (½-in.) slices.