- 4 large flour tortillas
- 250 g Island Farms by Natrel cream cheese (regular or light)
- 1 jar (6 oz./170 mL) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup (125 mL) gorgonzola, blue or your favourite strong cheese
- ¼ cup (50 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) dried oregano
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Stir together cream cheese, artichoke hearts, strong cheese, parsley, red pepper, oregano, pepper and garlic.
- Spread mixture evenly on the 4 tortillas.
- Roll tightly and trim ends; wrap each roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove rolls from fridge, slice diagonally into ½-inch (1 cm) slices.