- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. New Natrel butter
- ½ cup Island Farms by Natrel sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Island Farms by Natrel cream cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Steam or microwave florets until tender.
- Combine stock, sour cream, cream cheese, butter, half of the grated cheddar and egg into blender or food processor, pulse to combine.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour over florets in a greased casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered in preheated 190°C (375°F) oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle top with Parmesan and remaining cheddar cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese bubbles and melts.