- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 250 mL (1 cup) vegetable or chicken stock
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) New Natrel butter
- 125 g (½ cup) Island Farms by Natrel sour cream
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Island Farms by Natrel cream cheese
- 250 mL (1 cup) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 60 mL (¼ cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 125 mL (½ cup) grated cheddar cheese
- Steam or microwave the florets until they are tender.
- Combine the stock, sour cream, cream cheese, butter, half of the grated cheddar, and the egg into a blender or food processor, pulse to combine.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over the florets in a greased casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 190 °C (375 °F) oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the top with the grated Parmesan and the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Place under a broiler until the cheese bubbles and melts.