- 2 large baked potatoes
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) New Natrel butter, melted
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp) coarse salt (or ¼ tsp table salt)
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp) freshly ground pepper
- 250 mL (1 cup_ shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped or 30 mL (2 tbsp) chopped fresh chives
- 500 g Island Farms by Natrel sour cream
- Cut each potato lengthwise so you have a total of 4 wedges per potato.
- Cut away the white inside, leaving 0.65 cm (¼ in.) on the potato skins. Microwave the skins on high for 3–4 minutes or until tender.
- Combine the butter, salt and pepper and brush over both sides of the skins.
- Grill skin-side up over direct medium heat for 2–3 minutes, until lightly browned, then turn and position over indirect heat and grill for 2 more minutes.
- Top with the shredded cheese; cover and grill for 2–3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle the bacon and green onions or chives on top.
- Serve with the sour cream.