Our thanks to Kim from Victoria for submitting this recipe. Kim says that you can add as much fresh spinach as you want, and her children love it! They treat it as a special snack.
- 500 g (2 cups) Island Farms by Natrel 1% cottage cheese
- 250 g (1 cup) Island Farms by Natrel cream cheese
- 125 mL (½ cup) grated cheddar cheese
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) each of lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 small jar marinated artichokes (without the oil)
- As many handfuls of fresh spinach as you want
- Salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste
- In a food processor, blend the cottage cheese, cream cheese and cheddar cheese with the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Add the garlic, green onions, artichokes and fresh spinach and mix well. Add salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste.
- Pour into a shallow, oven-proof dish. Cover and bake at 175 °C (350 °F) for 20–25 minutes.
- Top with more green onions, if desired.
- Serve warm with multigrain chips and/or fresh vegetables.