Our thanks to Cheryl from Victoria, B.C., for submitting this recipe. Cheryl toasts English muffins, then spreads the dip on the muffins and adds scrambled eggs and ham and makes what she says is the most amazing breakfast sandwich!
- 225 g (8 oz) Island Farms by Natrel cream cheese
- 500 g (2 cups) Island Farms by Natrel sour cream
- 375 mL (1½ cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 125 mL (½ cup) sliced green onion (can be omitted if you are not a fan)
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Combine all the ingredients and spoon into a 1-litre (1-quart) baking dish.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
- Serve with bread slices, crackers or veggies.