Our thanks to Sarah from Victoria, B.C., for submitting this recipe.
- 1 can of salmon, drained and skin removed
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) lemon juice
- 60 mL (¼ cup) mayonnaise
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp) salt
- 75 g (½ package) of smoked salmon, chopped
- 60 mL (¼ cup) finely chopped chives
- 125 mL (½ cup) Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream
- Start by stirring together the canned salmon, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and salt. Then fold in the smoked salmon and chives.
- Whip the whipping cream into soft peaks. Set it aside.
- Next, gently fold the whipped cream into the salmon mixture in two stages.
- Serve with crackers or chips immediately or refrigerate until you are ready to serve.