Our thanks to Sarah from Victoria, BC for submitting this recipe.
- 1 can of salmon, drained and skin removed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ package (about 75 g) of smoked salmon, chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- ½ cup Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream
- Start by stirring together the canned salmon, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and salt. Then fold in the smoked salmon and chives.
- Whip the whipping cream into soft peaks. Set aside.
- Next, gently fold the whipped cream into the salmon mixture in two additions.
- Serve with crackers or chips now or refrigerate until you are ready to serve.