Our thanks to Donna of Courtenay, BC for sharing this recipe with us.
- Bake pie crust as directed. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan add milk and vanilla.
- Heat to a simmer, remove from heat, cover, and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the yolks with the sugar until pale.
- Beat in the flour.
- Whisk the milk gradually into the egg mixture.
- Pour back into the saucepan, bring to a boil, and cook one minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream and framboise.
- Place raspberries into the prepared crust.
- Cover with filling.
- Bake at 375°F for 35-40 mins.