Our thanks to Donna of Courtenay, BC for sharing this recipe with us.
- 1 cup of Island Farms milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 egg yolks
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. framboise liqueur (optional)
- ¼ cup Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream
- 1 pound fresh raspberries
- 1 9-inch/23 cm prepared pie crust
- Bake pie crust as directed. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan add milk and vanilla.
- Heat to a simmer, remove from heat, cover, and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the yolks with the sugar until pale.
- Beat in the flour.
- Whisk the milk gradually into the egg mixture.
- Pour back into the saucepan, bring to a boil, and cook one minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream and framboise.
- Place raspberries into the prepared crust.
- Cover with filling.
- Bake at 375°F for 35-40 mins.