- 22 cm (9" inch) ready-to-use graham pie crust
- 250 g (1 cup) Island Farms by Natrel Cream Cheese
- 432 mL (1 3/4 cups) sweetened condensed milk
- 370 mL (1 ½ cups) of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 247 mL (1 cup) fresh key lime juice (about 5 limes)
- 1 fresh key lime for garnish
- With electric mixer on medium speed, blend the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add the lime juice and mix until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping and pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with grated lime peel.