- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup Natrel butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. Island Farms 2% milk
- 250g white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup mix of butterscotch & chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix flour with baking soda and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring the granulated sugar, butter and milk to a boil over low heat, stirring regularly.
- Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate and vanilla. Stir gently until chocolate has melted.
- Transfer mixture to large bowl and let cool completely.
- Beat eggs, one at a time, into cooled mixture. Gradually stir in reserved dry ingredients. Mix until smooth. Add butterscotch & chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove brownies from pan and cool on a wire rack.