- 15 mL (3 tsp) pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 113 g box vanilla pudding
- 415 mL (1¾ cups) Island Farms 2% milk
- 250 mL (1 cup) canned pumpkin purée
- 250 mL (1 cup) Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream, whipped, of course!
- Prepare and bake the cake mix according to the package directions, adding 5 mL (1 tsp) of the pumpkin pie spice.
- Cool the cake for 5 minutes. Use a wooden spoon handle to poke holes all over the cake.
- Whisk together the pudding mix, milk, pumpkin purée and 5 mL (1 tsp) of the pumpkin pie spice.
- Spoon over the cake, using the back of the spoon to push the pudding into the holes. Cool completely in the refrigerator.
- Stir the remaining teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice into the whipped cream and spread over the cooled cake.