- 1 white cake mix
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 113g box vanilla pudding
- 1 3/4 cups Island Farms 2% milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream, whipped of course!
- Prepare and bake the cake mix according to the package directions, adding 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice.
- Cool cake for 5 minutes. Use a wooden spoon handle to poke holes all over the cake.
- Whisk together the pudding mix, milk, pumpkin puree and 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice.
- Spoon over the cake, using the back of the spoon to push the pudding into the holes. Cool completely in the refrigerator.
- Stir the remaining teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice into 1 cup of whipping cream and spread over the cooled cake.