- 4 x 28 g (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 250 mL (1 cup) sugar
- 0.62 mL (⅛ tsp) salt
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) Natrel butter
- 250 mL (1 cup) Island Farms by Natrel 18% table cream
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp) vanilla extract
- Place the chocolate in microwave safe bowl and cook on high 1–2 minutes, stirring frequently, until mostly melted.
- Transfer the chocolate to a saucepan and over low heat, stir in the sugar, salt and butter.
- Stir in the cream, a little at a time, until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat through without boiling, then remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Serve over Island Farms by Natrel Vanilla Plus French Vanilla ice cream. Yummy!