- 2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup Natrel butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups Island Farms by Natrel cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
To Make Crust:
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine crust ingredients in large bowl, then press into 10-inch round spring form pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
To Make Filling:
- Use large mixing bowl and combine cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla and beat on medium speed until smooth.
- In separate bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into peanut butter mix, then pour all onto crust.
- In microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
- Drizzle over top of pie.
- Refrigerate about 4 hours or until set.