- 250 g (1 cup) graham wafer crumbs
- 45 mL (3 Tbsp) melted New Natrel butter
- Mix well and press into bottom of 23 cm (9-inch) springform pan.
- 500g (2 cups) Island Farms by Natrel cream cheese
- 125 g (½ cup) berry sugar
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp.) vanilla extract
- 2 eggs separated
- 247 mL (1 cup) pumpkin pie puree
- 10 mL (2 tsp.) pumpkin pie spice
- Cream sugar and cream cheese. Add lightly beaten egg yolks, vanilla, pumpkin and spice. Mix well.
- In separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff; fold into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour onto crust.
- Bake at 150°C (300°F) for 45 minutes.
- Turn off oven, open door and leave cheesecake inside until cool.
- Whip 500 mL (2 cups) of Island Farms whipping cream and swirl onto top of cheesecake.
- Sprinkle lightly with pumpkin pie spice.
- For a lighter option use Island Farms by Natrel light cream cheese.