Don’t forget to stock up on Island Farms by Natrel Vanilla ice cream to serve with your warm apple crisp!
- 8 medium apples
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ cup cold New Natrel butter
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 pan.
- Peel, core and slice apples and layer in bottom of pan.
- Mix dry ingredients in medium size bowl. Cut in New Natrel butter with a pastry cutter until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Serve with Island Farms by Natrel Vanilla ice cream