The beauty of this recipe is that you can use any flavour of Island Farms by Natrel ice cream. It’s the difference you can taste!
- 375 g (1 - ½ cups) chocolate wafer crumbs
- 90 mL (¼ cup + 2 Tbsp) melted Natrel butter
- 741 mL (3 cups) Island Farms by Natrel ice cream
- 247 mL (1 cup) of partially thawed whipped topping
- Sundae syrup or crushed wafer crumbs for garnish
- Combine crumbs with melted butter and press firmly into a 22 cm (9" inch) pie plate.
- Soften ice cream and pat onto crust.
- Ice with whipped topping.
- Garnish with syrup or wafer crumbs.
- Cover and freeze until ready to serve.