- 1 uncooked 22 cm (9-in.) deep dish pie shell
- 60 mL (4 tbsp) flour
- 250 mL (1 cup) sugar
- 0.62 mL (⅛ tsp) of salt
- 247 mL (1 cup) Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream
- 1.25 mL (¼ tsp) almond extract
- 1.25 mL (½ tsp) nutmeg
- 6–8 medium, ripe B.C. peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Line a 22-cm (9-in.) pie plate with homemade or store-bought pie shell.
- Prick the pie shell with fork and chill for 1 hour.
- Bake at 230 °C (450 °F) for 10 minutes or until the crust is done but not brown.
- Stir the flour and sugar together.
- Add the salt, whipping cream, almond extract and nutmeg. Beat to blend well.
- Arrange the peach slices in the crust and pour the filling over the peaches.
- Return the pie to the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 175 °C (350 °F) and bake for 35–45 minutes longer or until the peaches are cooked and the filling is just set.