- 1 uncooked 22cm (9" inch) deep dish pie shell
- 60 mL (4 Tbsp) flour
- 250 g (1 cup) sugar
- 0.60 mL (1/8 tsp) of salt
- 247 mL (1 cup) Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream
- 1.25 mL (¼ tsp) almond extract
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 6-8 medium ripe BC peaches, pealed, pitted and sliced
- Line a 22 cm (9" inch) pie plate with homemade or store bought pie shell.
- Prick pie shell with fork and chill for one hour.
- Bake at 230°C (450°F) for 10 minutes or until crust is done but not brown.
- Stir flour and sugar together.
- Add salt, whipping cream, almond extract and nutmeg. Beat to blend well.
- Arrange peach slices in crust pour filling over the peaches.
- Return pie to the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 175°C (350°F) and bake for 35 to 45 minutes longer or until peaches are cooked and filling is just set.