- 1 cup Island Farms 2% milk, divided
- 1 tbsp. white sugar or more, to taste
- 1 tbsp. canned, pure pumpkin or 1 tsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup brewed espresso
- Nutmeg for garnish
- Island Farms Aerosol Whipped Cream for topping
- Whisk ½ cup milk, sugar, canned pumpkin (or syrup), pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over low heat. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in remaining ½ cup milk.
- Pour mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove pulp, then return mixture to saucepan and simmer while whisking for 2 minutes longer.
- Add espresso and whisk until foamy, about 1 minute.
- Pour into coffee mug; top with a swirl of whipped cream and garnish with nutmeg.