- 3 cups strong coffee, well chilled
- 750 mL (3 cups)Island Farms by Natrel Half & Half cream
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) or more of sugar
- 60 mL (¼ cup) or more of the liqueur of your choice: Amaretto, Kahlua, Bailey’s, Frangelico, etc.
- A few ice cubes
- 125 mL (½ cup) Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream, whipped
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) brown sugar crystals
- Small, fresh summer berries
- In a blender, thoroughly mix the coffee, cream, sugar, liqueur and ice cubes.
- Pour into 4 large glasses that have been chilled in the freezer.
- Garnish with the whipped cream; decorate with some summer berries and brown sugar crystals, if desired.
- Serve over ice.
Note: For a non-alcoholic coffee, replace the liqueur with 5–10 mL (1–2 tsp) of the flavour extract of your choice: almond, vanilla, coffee or other. Allow refrigeration time, if necessary.