Our thanks to Angela from Mill Bay, BC for sharing this recipe with us.
- a handful of frozen or fresh blueberries
- a handful of frozen or fresh strawberries
- half a banana
- ½ cup of Island Farms 1% Milk
- ¼ cup of vanilla yogurt
- 1 scoop of whey protein powder
- fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp of Omega 3 powder
- Add all ingredients and blend it together.
- If you use fresh berries instead of frozen you may want to add ½ cup of crushed ice for a nice cold mix. We use a magic bullet and it works wonderful.
This protein shake is great for the morning, it takes minutes to make and keeps you full until lunchtime.