This protein shake is great for the morning; it takes mere minutes to make and keeps you full until lunchtime.
- 1 handful of frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 handful of frozen or fresh strawberries
- Half of 1 banana
- 125 mL (½ cup) of Island Farms 1% Milk
- 60 mL (¼ cup) of vanilla yogurt
- 1 scoop of whey protein powder
- Several fresh spinach leaves
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) of Omega 3 powder
- Add all the ingredients and blend together.
- If you use fresh berries instead of frozen, you may want to add 125 mL (½ cup) of crushed ice for a nice cold mix. We use a Magic Bullet and it works wonderfully.
This protein shake is great for the morning, it takes minutes to make and keeps you full until lunchtime.