- 370 mL (1½ cups) boiling water
- 85 g (1 pkg) lemon-flavoured Jell-O®
- 355 mL (½ can) frozen lemonade
- 741 mL (3 cups) Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream
- 82 mL (⅓ cup) icing sugar
- 1 medium lemon for zesting
- Pour boiling water over the Jell-O®. Stir to dissolve.
- Add the frozen lemonade. Crush and stir in.
- Chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator-freezer to thicken.
- Whip together the cream and icing sugar until soft peaks form.
- Fold in the lemonade mix.
- Spoon into individual serving bowls. Chill until set.
- Top with the lemon zest before serving.