Who said dessert can’t be good for you! These yogurt parfaits are a delicious and healthy treat.
- 1 x 650 g (2 - ½ cups) carton of yogurt, any flavour
- 500 g (2 cups) of blueberries, sliced strawberries, or halved grapes
- 473 mL (2 cups) carton Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream
- Use 4 parfait dishes.
- Alternate 80 mL (1/3 cup) yogurt and 60 mL (¼ cup) berries in each dish to 2/3 full.
- Beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Top the parfaits with whipped cream.
- Garnish with one or two berries.