- 1 pkg refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 250 mL (1 cup) Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream, whipped
- 125 mL (½ cup) marshmallow cream
- 12 strawberries, sliced
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- 6 pineapple slices, peeled and cut into pieces
- 250 mL (1 cup) fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Butter and flour a 30-cm (12-in.) pizza pan or cookie sheet.
- With a rolling pin, roll the cookie dough into a 30-cm (12-in.) circle and place it on the pan.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes until golden. Cool completely.
- Mix the whipped cream with the marshmallow cream; spread over the cookie, leaving a 2.5-cm (1-in.) edge.
- Arrange the fresh fruit over the cream.
- Refrigerate until serving.