- 1 package of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 247mL (1 cup) Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream, whipped
- 123 mL (½ cup) marshmallow cream
- 12 strawberries, sliced
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- 6 pineapple slices, peeled and cut into pieces
- 250 g (1 cup) fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Butter and flour a 30 cm (12" inch) pizza pan or cookie sheet.
- With rolling pin, roll the cookie dough into a 30 cm (12-inch) circle and place it on the pan.
- Bake 12 – 15 minutes until golden. Cool completely.
- Mix whipped cream with marshmallow cream, spread over cookie, leaving a 2.5 cm (1" inch) edge.
- Arrange fresh fruit over the cream.
- Refrigerate until serving.