- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 5 cups fresh seasonal berries
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 cup Island Farms by Natrel Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place berries in bowl, sprinkle with ¼ cup of the sugar, toss with orange juice and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, ready the cake and whipped cream.
- With serrated knife, cut an inch off the top of the cake and set carefully aside.
- Hollow the inside with a small knife, leaving a 1-inch shell.
- Pour whipping cream into mixing bowl and beat on high until soft peaks form, then add the remaining ½ cup sugar and vanilla extract; continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Put your Berry-licious Cake together by spooning 4 cups of the berry mixture into the cake shell, then adding the whipped cream.
- Put the top back on the cake, cut and serve immediately, using the remaining 1 cup of berries as garnish.