- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1.2 L (5 cups) fresh seasonal berries
- 175 mL (¾ cup) white sugar
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) orange juice
- 250 mL (1 cup) Island Farms by Natrel Whipping Cream
- 5 mL (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- Place the berries in bowl, sprinkle with ¼ cup of the sugar, toss with the orange juice and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, ready the cake and whipped cream.
- With a serrated knife, cut an inch off the top of the cake and set carefully aside.
- Hollow the inside with a small knife, leaving a 1-in. shell.
- Pour the whipping cream into mixing bowl and beat on high until soft peaks form, then add the remaining 125 mL (½ cup) sugar and the vanilla extract; continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Put your Berry-licious Cake together by spooning 4 cups of the berry mixture into the cake shell, then adding the whipped cream.
- Put the top back on the cake, cut and serve immediately, using the remaining cup of berries as a garnish.