- 2 large baker potatoes
- 3 Tbsp. New Natrel butter, melted
- ½ tsp. coarse salt (or ¼ tsp. table salt)
- ½ tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped or 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 500g carton of Island Farms by Natrel sour cream
- Cut each potato lengthwise so you have a total of 4 wedges per potato.
- Cut away the white inside, leaving ¼ inch on the potato skins. Microwave skins on high for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Combine butter, salt and pepper and brush over both sides of the skins.
- Grill skin side up over direct medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, until lightly browned, then turn and postion over indirect heat and grill 2 minutes longer.
- Top with shredded cheese, cover and grill 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove, sprinkle bacon and green onions or chives on top.
- Serve with sour cream.